My Tweet Room

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How to Approach and Pass a SAP Certification

All may have some clarification about How to Approach and Pass a SAP Certification? Is it.. Yes..

A guy who was successfully completed SIX (6) SAP CERTIFICATIONS and as he shared himself the experience to crack the SAP exams.

He would summarized some personal experience as listed below and the same was available briefly in the given link.

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2012/03/22/how-to-crack-a-sap-certification
  1. Identify your strengths
  2. Understand SAP Certification Policies
  3. Formal Training 
  4. Plan in advance
  5. Exercises
  6. After Training - Before Examination 
  7. Day before examination
  8. On the day of examination  
  9. In the Examination Hall
  10. After the Examination

1 comments:

What you have written in this post is exactly what I have experience when I first started my blog.I’m happy that I came across with your site this article is on point,thanks again and have a great day.Keep update more information.
SAP Training in Chennai

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More