My Tweet Room

Thursday, February 7, 2013

SAP Vision - Mission - Values

Digital, Social, and Communities at SAP  

 Marketing Innovation Study Trip in Chip Rodgers Slides shares



Want to know:


The use of SAP 

and 

SAP Innovation 

and 

SAP Solution 

and 

SAP Ecosystem 

and   

About SAP People 

and 

About SAP's 40 years of Innovation?????

and

"More and More"


I wont write anything here!! SAP VCC Chip Rodgers has already shared everything within 28 slide. 

The link was here : Click!!Click!!Click

SAP - Innovate Like Never Before

Join Right Here!! Right Now!! in SAP Social Media Super Star SCN to learn more & more like never before






5 comments:

Hi Vasanth Ji,
404 error, source not found!! for the above said article

Hi Vasanth Ji,
404 error, source not found!! for the above said article

Crafsol is a one of the Best SAP Consulting Solutions in Nashik and Thane. It offers Top SAP Implementation Service Provider, SAP HANA, Enterprise Mobility, Fiori.

Great Blog! I might want to thank for the endeavors you have made in composing this post. I am trusting a similar best work from you later on also. sap on cloud

Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More