My Tweet Room

Thursday, December 8, 2011

SAP - Super & Awesome Performer

SAP - Super & Awesome Performer

SAP has been a market leader, if not the market leader in the enterprise resource planning, ERP systems arena for the last three decades. Although the competition is fierce with a lot of new entrants in the market place from large and small vendors over this time, SAP is still a leader in enterprise software.

How...?

Its a like parent child relationship

God Father : ERP

Super parent : SAP

Awesome Childs :

HANA
The Great Solution Manager
R/3
mySap
CRM
SRM
Rapid deployment system(RDS)
Business one
Business All in One
Business By design
APO
BI
SNC(ICH) & etc.,

Therefore I, we will calling as SAP a Super & Awesome Performer

1 comments:

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic

and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have

learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.







SAP HANA Training in London UK

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More