My Tweet Room

Friday, October 16, 2015

Chat with Local Business - Lookup



 At the age of 19, he dropped out of college to pursue his entrepreneurial dreams, started INNOZ technologies, a wireless communication platform at the age of 22. Today, At the age of 26, he is the founder of  Lookup, a cool messaging app that connects shoppers and local businesses. Who's he? "Deepak Ravindran"

Twitter co-founder Biz Stone has invested an undisclosed amount in Lookup. 

“We plan to integrate all the offline businesses into the online world and connect them to their customers. The final goal is to make Lookup a global phenomenon and hope to ease the busy lives of the people,” Ravindran said in his blog about the future plans for the company.


Lookup goal is to help customers to find information, availability of a product, service or support about any local business and get things done over messaging instantly.

Let's wish him a good luck in reaching the top

11 comments:


Thanks for the great information in your blog SAP SF

Thanks to share this valuable information of Sap Courses.

hadoop training

I have been following you for a couple of months now but this is my first time commenting on a blog post. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. Keep up the good work. Already bookmarked for future reference.
Hadoop Training in Chennai
Hadoop Training
Best Hadoop Training in Chennai
Best Hadoop Training Institute in Chennai





Helpful as always. Every post you write produce a massive value to your readers that is the only reason it is so popular and has great authority. I read this content really awesome.I hope this information may change my business carrier.I can remember these things whenever taking the decision.




SAP training in Chennai


SAP FICO training in Chennai

Awesome post! A very good step-by-step guide especially for a beginner like me. It’s overwhelming with information, thank you for making it easy and very detailed.. I’ll pop some questions here, if I need help, hope that’s okay.

Sap Training in Chennai

Great site for these post and i am seeing the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks to such a useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.

SEO Training in Chennai
Java Training in Chennai

Aspiring to go ahead with SAP ABAP certification. Was looking for complete SAP ABAP questions and material to go ahead with C_TAW12_750 certification. I found your blog with very nice piece of information and go ahead to follow. I found other good websites too, that will too help me.!!! Later I am looking for online SAP ABAP Certification C_TAW12_750 practice questions and exam to boost my confident to crack ASQ certification exam at first attempt

Thanks for sharing the information about the ERP software.

Account Software

Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
iphone app training course
iphone app training course in bangalore

I appreciate your hard work. Keep posting new updates with us. This is really a wonderful post. Nice Blog Very interesting and useful information on your website. Thanks for sharing the blog and this great information which is definitely going to help us.
BCom 3rd year result 2022

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More